This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DT Challenge 18 at Michelle Perkett Studios




Hi Everyone


This is my DT card for challenge #18 over at Michelle Perketts.We were to make a side step card with Spring Colors. Isn't this the cutest birthday fairy!!! She is the Magical Birthday Sprite
I used K and Company DP for all the of the card. The digital image is printed on Gina K paper and colored with alcohol markers. I made the flower with a Martha Stewart Punch...The leaves are a sizzix die cut...I used an Ek sucess corner punch...The images are from Michelle Perkett Studios including the sentiment, You can get these images over here
Her images are the cutest and are very fun to color ......... the ladies in her group at papercraft planet are so nice.Check them out you will just love them all and Michelle is so involved with her group.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy
Hugs Jean

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jean!! Wow!! this is amazing!! I think Hallmark is going to be calling you!! What an incredible piece of art to inspire us for our challenge this week!! Its so beautifully designed and the colors are perfect for spring!! Just stunning, Jean!! Thank you so much!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Unknown said...

Hi Jean! This card is great! Love all of the layers - very festive!
hugs,
Gini

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is stunning Jean! I love step cards and this one is brilliant. Love the colours and the way you've coloured the image...just gorgeous :)
hugs
Lynne

ileana said...

Hi Jean, what an amzing card!!! I love everything about it, thanks for sharing and the inspiration :-) Hugs

cabio's craft corner said...

You have such a great idea on this Jean. Beautifully done!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Helen said...

Jean!!! OMG This card is like a sculpture! Amazing. I love you!!

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean