This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #21



This challenge was for us to use handmade Flowers and to use stitching on the card ....... have Springtime colors. The image I chose to use this time is one of Michelle's newest. Just in time for Easter...
Aren't they the cutest bunnies ...You can get them at her Etsy shop here.The Flowers were made by using Ek success punches and some sizzix dies. The grass is Martha Stewart's icicle punch. I weaved the basket with strips of card stock and then sewed them to the card. I am having so much fun coloring Michelle's images......go and check out her out on PCP
Enjoy
Hugs Jean

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Jean!! OMG, this is such a fantasy piece!! Wow!! I cant get over all the details!! Its amazing!! Love how you used 2 bunnies and how you colored them! the stiching and the flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for such an enchanting inspiration piece this week, Jean!!

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous Jean! Love it. Such a beautiful card.

ileana said...

Hi Jean! wooow... what a great display of flowers!! so many details... the basket is gorgeous.... and so clever the way you used the images :-) thanks for the inspiration, hugs

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a cheerful card. Love all the flowers background scenery and the cute image. Great card to share Jean!
Hugs,
Cabio

Buena Park Office Cleaning said...

Hi great reading yyour blog

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean