This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Watermarks

I have been trying to figure out how all these wonderful Crafters put watermarks on there beautiful cards. Well I found out how to do it the easy way....Just go and buy a watermark from this very nice person....Karen Giron Here....Then just follow the easy instructions she gives you. Easy peasszy...really really easy....She has some really nice watermarks. Check out my new watermark.... I just love it ....Thanks so much Karen.
This digital stamp is from Isabella's Sketchbook...I just love this simple stamp in fact I have made several cards using this stamp for different occasions. You can get this digital stamp from Here it is called the  "Watering Can Garden". She has beautiful Digital stamps

0 comments:

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean