This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Michelle Perkett challenge #27

Hi again!!
Did you guys like the Earth Day Blog Hop? .......It was so much fun and OMG there is allot of talent out there...if you haven't looked at the hop go have a look-see Here you won't be sorry.


Well this challenge is to use your favorite Michelle Perkett image in an anything goes format with a sketch for inspiration ,This is the sketch we were to use. Go and check the DT cards for inspiration Here
This is the card I made with one of Michelle's stamps you can get this  image Here she is called Moon Rose Fairy...I just love Michelle's fairies they have such a magical sense about them.
My fairy is colored with copic and triart markers...I cut her out and layered her on the oval with dimensionals...her wings and the stars are all glittered. I used three dimensional adhesive on the moon and her wings. The paper I used is from DCWV and Cosmo Cricket hope you like her.
Hugs Jean

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jean. Your card is gorgeous. I really love the colors.

Michelle said...

Oh, Jean, this is so amazing!! I just love all the colors and patterns and just everything about it!! Thank you so much for your incredible inspiration for our challenge Jean!! Wasnt the blog hop great?!?:)

Kathy Czygan said...

Wow Jean!!......I just love the colors you choose for your projects! You do such a great job at selecting the patterned papers that go so nicely together...(something I have trouble with.) Your Moonrose Fairy is colored beautifully and goes perfectly with your papers. I wish you could hear me when I open up your pics! It's something like (quick inhale...and then ooooooooh
I luuuuuuuv thiiiiiiissss!) Oh well... you had to be there! Now that you think I'm insane.....I've got to tell you that this card took my breath away!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

This is so pretty!

Nancy said...

I love this gorgeous card, Jean:O) Your colouring of this beauty is brilliant. Beautiful papers and colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean