This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Monday, May 10, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #29

Helloooooo......
It's that time again... another fun challenge from the DT at Michelle Perkett Studios
We were to create a distressed card either with tools or ink I did both....You can get Rosie from Michelle's store on Etsy Here
I used craft card stock for the card itself ......the blue cardstock is from core' dinations....the paper directly behind Rosie is white cardstock I distressed with Tim Holt distress inks and SU inks..... colors (Broken China, Antique Linen, So Saffron and Certainly Celery). There is a transparency frame over Michelle's Rosie which is from Colorbok.....I found these transparencies at Michael's...there are 12 different frames in the package.


The greeting I found on this Site, There are so many quotes you can used for your cards .....I just fell in love with this site. Hope you enjoy what I haved shared.
Hugs Jean

5 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

This is beautiful Jean! I haven't tried any distressing at all. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. You have done this in gorgeous colors, and I love the acetate frame and the sentiment! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and for sharing your talent.

Nancy said...

This is stunning, Jean:O) Love your distressed backing paper, looks awesome. The frame is gorgeous, perfect to this beauty, and your colouring of her is brilliant.
Have a lovely Tuesday.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Lynne Armstrong said...

Wow Jean...if this is distressing, let me at it LOL! Your card is beautiful...just gorgeous :)

Michelle said...

Oh, Jean, this is incredible!! Wow! I love your distressed background and all of your beautiful colors!! The silouettes of the birds are such a wonderful touch, too!! And I really love the quote, its perfect for this piece!! Thank you for such wonderful inspiration this week, Jean!!:)

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, Jean!! I love the colors you have use and OMGosh...that frame is stunning. Just an overall beautiful card!

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean