This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Three P's

Hi everyone out there it has been sooooooo nice here in my part of the world the sun has been out ..... the temperature has been in the eighties and the rain is finally gone.Summer has officially started and school is almost over .....we have until Friday and then its summer vacation .....Yaaaaah

Well our Challenge this week was to use The Three P's
3 designer papers..... 3 pearls and 3element's with a color that begins with the letter P....
I choose to use Michelle's beautiful "Just breath Mermaid" which you can get at her Etsy shop......The three DP's I choose were from basic greys Kioshi  6x6 pad ..... the card stock is from core'dinations. 
The three elements I used were Rhinestone stickers from Recollections from Michael's.......Anna griffin brads and a sewing pin that I colored with my makers. I used my Triart and Copic markers and did some shading with prisma colored pencils

I  made a latch for the card and use the pin to keep the card closed .
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card.
Hugs Jean

6 comments:

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, Jean!! I really love how you have colored her!! Thank you for your contributions to our wonderful team!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, Jean, this is gorgeous!! I love all of your purple elements and your colors are amazing on my mermaid!:) Love how all the embellies work together perfectly!! Thank you for such a wonderful piece of art and inspiration this week, Jean!!:)

Kathy Czygan said...

Superb colors on this Jean. I love the coloring and the image. Great job on this layout! Beautiful inspiration!

ileana said...

Hi Jean! this is gorgeous!!!! I love every part: the colors you used, the papers, your coloring of the image... I love it! and the closing with the purple pin the perfect touch, so clever! Hugs!

Kristine said...

Hi Jean... what a gorgeous card and wonderful blog you have here! =) Thanks for popping by and commenting on my MPS card... I'm loving her images! Your coloring is so awesome... I could use some lessons from ya! ;P

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Jean, your coloring is fab!

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean