This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aloha...Aloha Blog Hop

If you arrive from Maria Matters blog then you are on the right path.

First a great BIG Thank You to  Michelle for the wonderful opportunity to have been on her first Design Team...It was a huge Honor to be able to work with her and her beautiful stamps.And it has been an honor to have been part of a fantastic team of artists...I've enjoy every minute Michelle.
I'm sure the next DT will have just as much fun as I have. Thanks to all the Design Team Members  for all the inspiration and beautiful creations.

Here is my Card for the blog hop ....I hope that you enjoy. I wanted the card to be simple so that Leilani would be the star of the show. I also made a stand alone card with the same image Here is a link for a tutorial on spiltcoaststampers.
Thanks Michelle for Leilani
Aloha Kini
(aka Jean)

Stand alone Card unfolded



Two Views of  Cards Folded Up

 Now head on over to Claire's Blog here....To see her beautiful inspiration

26 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Jean,
What a really lovely card you have made. I really like the use of the martha stewart punch, it's one I've not got, YET LOL!!
Thank you for all your inspiration the past few months.
Hugs,
Trish x

Pauline said...

This is really beautiful Jean! I love the beach treasures you included too! And such wonderful presentation with the photography!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow Jean, she is really beautiful!
hugs Marilyn

Sandra DeFalco said...

Aloha Jean - love your creation, great photo shoot too, impressive work!

Denise said...

Your creation is truly beautiful! Love the colors, and Leilani is colored to perfection! Nicely done!
Aloha from Massachusetts

Claire said...

Just beautiful Jean, a really lovely card
Claire xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, both of these cards are gorgeous. I love the colors and how you've colored the image. TFS.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, both of these are gorgeous. I love the colors you've used and how you colored the image. TFS.

Pattie G said...

Oh my Jean, this is so beautiful! Thanks for being part of Michelle's first DT. We had so much fun...

Hugs
Pakelekia

Fotf said...

What a lovely card Jean, so fitting amongst the shells and i love it when it folds up too. Aloha :)

Btw i love the angel cards below too :)

Maria Matter said...

oh Wow Jean, this is fabulous!!! and BEAUTIFUL!!!!
blessings!

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, Jean!!! You always create the most amazing cards!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful creation Jean! Gorgeous colors and details!!
Hugs, Tammy

Michelle said...

Jean, as always, such a lovely card, and presentation!! Amazing, Leilani card and seashells! Thank you so much for all of your inspiration!!

Hugs,

Michelle

Janell said...

Beautiful card! :)

Unknown said...

Aloha Jean,
Your card is beautiful. Thanks for always having such great inspiration.
xx Shelley

Linda said...

Such beautiful cards....love the coloring on Leilani!!! You sure have some fabulous shells!!

Danielle said...

Beautiful card, and I love how you presented it.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a fabulous card Jean!

Kerry said...

So so pretty, it's absolutely PERFECT!!!

grandmalee said...

I keep thinking that this hop can't get any better, and then I saw your creations! They are so gorgeous! Great coloring job, as usual, and your layouts are stunning! Such an eye for detail! Your phootography skills always add another special touch to your cards' beauty! Give yourself a pat on the back!

Ann said...

Your card looks so pretty!

Kathy Czygan said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love the card style! And as always your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!

H2 :) said...

Aloha Jean! Your cards are gorgeous - What beautiful colouring & the second card is amazing with all the special punching. Love those shells as well. :)

ileana said...

Hi Jean! another two beautiful creations of yours!! You are soo talented, it´s always a so good to come and see your creations.
Love both of them!! all that flowery border is great. Love how you colored the images and all those little details like the starfish! this is so cute!!
Lots of hugs!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such pretty cards! I have never tied the stand alone one, but I will have to seeing how pretty yours is!

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean