This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

White On White at MPS

Hi Everyone.....
I hope everyone here in the USA had a great 4th of July and everyone else had a great Sunday.
There's a new Challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios.......The digi I used can be purchase Here. The image is called Abby and Walter's Birthday. We are to have nothing but white on our card other than the image itself....
This is the card I made for the challenge......somehow I'm into lots of punching for my cards lately...... all the punches I used are either Martha Stewart's or EK Success..I just love there punches
Come and have fun with us.....check out the challenge Here

This is the inside of the card....I know its not all white ...I just had to add some color.

Recipe:

  • Michelle Perkett digi image

  • Martha Stewart punches

  • EK Success punches

  • Martha Stewart glitter

  • Prisma Pencils

  • Triat markers
Enjoy Hugs Jean

4 comments:

Nancy said...

This is stunning, Jean:O) Love all the flowers and butterflies, fabulous design. Wonderful job, hun. Your colouring of this cutie is brilliant.
Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Michelle said...

OMG, Jean, this is stunning! I love all of your butterflies and flowers around the frame of your card, beautiful!! And your coloring and glitterwork on Abby and Walter is so lovely!! Thank you so much for your amazing inspiration this week, Jean!!:)

ileana said...

Ohhh Jean!! another amazing card! love all your flowers and butterflies and how you made the inside of the card! this is so beautiful!!!
Hugs!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is a beautiful little piece of art Jean! Love all the punching and the 3D effect of the butterflies and flowers. Love the white theme..and inside is delightful :) Very cute Abby & Walter.
Hugs :)

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean