This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crafters Digital Art Center Challenge

There is a  great challenge  at the Crafters Digital Art Center check out the DT cards at Michelle's group....  I choose to use  her cupcake stamp isn't it cute .

Our Inspiration was taken from this   Whimsical  and colorful Cake.                                                       

These are the makers that I used for this project...They are Triart markers and one Prisma maker....
Hope you enjoy my card
Hugs Jean

4 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

I love how you've stacked the little cupcakes on this Jean...cute!! Another gorgeous card :)

Michelle said...

Jean, this is such a gorgeous card! I love how you added 6 of these beautiful yummy cupcakes!!:) They look good enough to eat!!:) I love the colors and your beautiful crisp white bow to tie them all up!! Lovely inspiration! Thank you, Jean!!:)

ileana said...

Hi Jean! I simply LOVE your card!! it´s a wonderfult idea to put the cupcakes that way! thanks so much for sharing it!!! I might use it :-) you are always a wonderful source of inspiration.
Love how you colored the flowers and the way you made them pop (you cut them one by one!)
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

My web page ... garden centers charlotte nc

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean