This is me....

My Photo
I'm a person of wide interest. I like doing a lot of things but I'm a master at none. Right now I'm having so much fun making cards to share with my friends and family ....There are so many wonderful designers out there and the creativity of each one is so incredible. Im currently taking a painting class working with acrylic paints. I have a loving family...Married to the same wonderful man for over 31 years. I have three grown children and one beautiful grandaughter(who also shares my love of crafting).

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Color Challeng at Michelle Perkett Studios

Hi Everyone
I hope that you all are enjoying your Summer wherever you are.
Here in Newark, California it has been a great summer and the weather has been fantastic....just wish I had more time to play.
Well we have a great color challenge for our last challenge and don't forget to included butterflies somewhere on your card...... I've decide to use this  image which you can get Here.....She is called
Bloom Grow and Live.
The stamp is colored with Copic makers and Triat ...The DP is from my stash of Japanese papers ....The punch is from Martha Stewart's line of punches
Thank you for all the friendships and for all the fun ........
Thank you for all the wonderful comments  you have left for me....each and every one will be cherished.
Looking forward to the new and exciting inspirations from the new DT.

Hugs Jean

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This is Stunning, Jean:O) Love those butterflies! Your colouring is brilliant. Love the beatuiful layout.
It has been nice working with you on this DT:O)
Have a lovely summer.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Michelle said...

Oh, Jean this is beautiful!! I just love your coloring of my little gardener and your glitter work is gorgeous! I am crazy over your white butterflies with the crystals!! Such lovely inspiration you have given us today and every challenge since you have been with us!! We will all miss your lovely creativity, Jean! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of our DT!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

ileana said...

Hi Jean! I just love this card!! your take on the challenge is amazing as always. Those butterflies are such a great detail and your coloring beautiful. It was so good be with you in my first DT job, you are a wondefulr crafter! thanks for all the inspiration, a big hug to you!

My artful jounery and craft space

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back and leave me a comment I like hearing what you think.....Hugs Jean